Freezstop Plus (FSP)
Available from Q2/3 2023
Electrical heating cable for process temperature maintenance (or freeze protection).
- Automatically adjusts heat output in response to increasing or decreasing pipe temperature.
- Can be cut-to-length.
- Inherently temperature safe.
- Suitable for use in safe, hazardous and corrosive areas.
- Available up to 277VAC.
- Full range of controls and accessories available.
- FREEZSTOP PLUS is an industrial grade, self-regulating heating cable that can be used for process temperature maintenance to 135ºC, or for freeze protection.
- It can be cut-to-length at site and exact piping lengths can be matched without any complicated design considerations.
- FREEZSTOP PLUS is approved for use in non-hazardous, hazardous and corrosive environments to world wide standards.
- Its self-regulating characteristics improve safety and reliability. FREEZSTOP PLUS will not overheat or burnout, even when overlapped upon itself. Its power output is self-regulated in response to the pipe temperature.
- The installation of FREEZSTOP PLUS is quick and simple and requires no special skills or tools. Termination, splicing and power connection components are all provided in convenient kits.
- The inherent ability to self-regulate with the
thermal constraints of the heating cable material
of construction, without the need for temperature
Maximum Continuous Exposure Temperature
Minimum Installation Temperature
Minimum Permissable Exposure Temperature (Power OFF)
FSP..C 11.75 x 4.75mm +/- 0.5mm
FSP..CF 12.65 x 5.65mm +/- 0.5mm
Minimum Bending Radius
FSP..C - 3mm
FSP..CF - 35 mm
FSP..C - 12.2 kg
FSP..CF - 14.2 kg
Maximum Resistance of
Cable Gland Thread Size
Subject to change