10 Reasons to choose Heat Trace No5
Established in 1974, Heat Trace Limited is now one of the world's leading suppliers of electric heat tracing equipment for both process temperature maintenance and freeze protection applications.
5. Heat Trace is committed to Research & Development
Heat Trace has been in business since 1974, and we are the only UK company that manufactures self-regulating electrical heat tracing cables and systems. 90% of our products are exported.
Major investments in Research and Development have enabled us to become the global technical leader in our field. Heat Trace core technology is the development of electrical heating products based on semi-conductive polymers. Heat Trace‘s strategy is to maintain and extend this technological lead by the following five step approach.
- Heat Trace invests 15% of turnover in R&D.
- Heat Trace works with leading UK universities and research organisations so that new technology can be quickly transferred into the development of advanced new products.
- Heat Trace utilises UK and European grants for research, product development and personnel training. Heat Trace has been awarded six major grants in the last five years.
- Heat Trace’s objective is to launch 4 new products every year. Our newest introductions can be found here.
- Heat Trace protects its technology with an extensive patent portfolio. The company has been granted 11 patents, and has another 12 patent applications filed in the major global market regions.