Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
Heat Trace is part of the Global NIBE Group, part of NIBE Element (the world's largest element manufacturer) and represents NIBE in the UK as one of over 60 Group companies that are based all over the world. NIBE is a global group that develops and manufactures intelligent, energy-efficient indoor comfort solutions for all types of properties. This allows our clients to reduce their energy consumption and their impact on the environment. NIBE Element manufactures components and solutions for intelligent heating and control for industry and infrastructure.
Heat Trace is a manufacturing and engineering company with our headquarters and main manufacturing unit in Helsby Cheshire, we also have two manufacturing facilities at Bredbury, Stockport. The prime activity of the business is the manufacture of highly technical heating cables for use predominantly in the oil and gas and advanced processing industries.
About the role:
Preference would be given to individuals with assembly and packing experience. However, this is not essential as extensive training will be provided.
The successful candidate will work within a busy machine environment and must be able to demonstrate relevant experience (if any). The job holder will contribute to the production of products of the highest quality through the operation of manufacturing machinery in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), whilst always working safely and in accordance with H&S procedures.
Must be flexible, work shifts and overtime as required.
Dutes to include:
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Assembly and packaging of heating components (junction boxes, termination kits) to a very high standard
- Some heavy lifting involved (boxes ready fir shipping etc.) Full training will be given
Skills and Qualities required:
- High standards of quality and attention to detail
- Hardworking with a sense of pride in doing the job well
- Ability to communicate verbally with peers and managers
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills and self-development
- Energetic, positive attitude
- Supportive of others and values the principles of teamwork
- Cash Health Plan
- Free on-site parking
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, rising with length of service
- Company events
- Company pension scheme
- 5 day company sick pay scheme
In the first instance, please send a covering letter and CV to Nicola Fletcher at [email protected]
Alternatively, please use the postal address below:
Heat Trace Ltd